Essay Topic Regarding Max WeberWriting an essay on a topic that is incredibly popular and of immense significance to the audience is like throwing a poker game into a poker tournament. You could even say it's impossible.
The reason that writing about Max Weber is such a difficult assignment is because of his personal and sometimes contradictory views. Some of these views would make sense and some would seem to contradict. What to do when you have this dilemma is to create a plan, or framework.
The first step to writing a high-quality essay on a topic of vital importance to the audience is to carefully review the topics that you already have an opinion on. Take time to look at the big picture. What do the public opinions on a topic mean? What would the target audience of your essay be interested in?
Audience means different things to different people. It could mean public opinion or, more importantly, the opinion of an expert. It could also mean a small group of experts or a massive group of the audience. However you choose to define it, the audience of the essay must be taken into account when writing the topic.
After you've decided on the target audience, the next step is to choose a topic that will draw them into the essay. You can do this by doing a search for the term 'Max Weber'Weberian' to get a good idea of what topics are most popular with the audience you want to attract. This may seem obvious, but the less you know about the topic, the less chance you have of capturing their attention.
When you finally decide on a topic for your essay, it's important to choose one that will interest the audience, yet not so complex that they cannot follow your ideas. There are some great resources that you can use to help you do this. In fact, one resource that has been especially helpful for me is the Max Weber Institute (MWI). It offers free resources for you to use, as well as some educational tools for your learning.
With your audience in mind, you'll need to find examples of how they think and what their needs are. For example, does your audience need information on how to save money? How about on how to avoid debts? Or are they more interested in learning about successful careers in business?
When writing an essay on a topic that is extraordinarily popular and of immense significance to the audience, you have two options. Either you create a plan and write the essay according to it, or you will lose all credibility.
Importance of Debating Disputed Essay ArgumentsAs the above-mentioned topics of concern are critical for any successful student, you would be advised to highlight what you are doing best in order to build a strong backbone for any of the controversial essay argumentative topics. This should include the following points:
- Their ideas, which might not be in the public's mind, such as the things you think. Here you can showcase the reasons and information that support your case and refute any rebuttal that could be directed at your side.
- To have an alternative point of view which has not been heard yet by the audience, try to convince them that something that they are either scared to ask or afraid to believe is really true. This will require a bit of research and analysis, if the topic is in any way controversial.
- Implore them to think differently and impale them with the thought. This should involve their thinking ability so that they will be able to understand any of the issues regarding the topic.
- Make sure that you have given them the same amount of space that you would have had if you had conducted a more extensive research. In this respect, it is important that you come up with a specific writing style that will be consistent with your purpose.
- Finally, make sure that the whole matter is laid out in a clear manner so that the audience can fully understand what you are trying to impart to them. This should include a list of strong reasons, which might not necessarily be understood easily, you will then offer and convince them about their feelings and opinions about the issue.
Hence, if you are taking on these topics as part of your course, you will learn how to better deal with the debate worthy of the issues as a student, and as a good professional who need to bring out the best in himself. That is why you must develop the skills of debating, because with it you will become a more experienced and capable instructor who will help his students emerge victorious.